DIY cake plate inspirations

I ran across a post recently about DIY cake plates and I immediately wanted to make my own. I don’t own one but definitely wanted to keep the supplies on the cheap side. So off I went to find some inspiration on Pinterest. I wanted to share a few I found that might inspire you!
cakeplateCollageThere are so many different takes on cake plates that I am sure you can find one to fit your style. Please visit the links below to see how these talented bloggers put together their gorgeous creations.

masculine-cake-plateA Masculine cake plate by Today’s Creative Blog

DIY cake plate 12A gorgeous rose cake plate by Mimi’s Vintage Charm

colorfulcakeplatesColorful tiered cake plates by Joy’s Hope

greencakestandA simple, modern and functional design by Backless Shirt

funfetti+cake+plate+with+cupcakesFunfetti cake plate by The Cards We Drew

cake plateFluted cake plate by Vixen Made

candlestickplateholderCake stand using candlestick holders by The Mother Huddle

I hope you found one that you love! Next week I’ll share my own version…here it is!

I link up at these great parties!

Share Button
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments

• 2

Consie Sindet says

Absolutely, Abbey! It is adorable! I have used that same plate to do reverse glass painting.

• 6

Consie Sindet says

Thanks, Kim! It was fun to collect them! Check out your local dollar store. Tons of ideas there!!

• 10

Consie Sindet says

Thanks for visiting, Christy! I love that the fluted pan is upside down! Gives it such a fun look!

• 14

Consie Sindet says

Thanks, Susan! All the ideas definitely inspired me in different ways. Hope you are able to try one out!

• 16

Consie Sindet says

Thanks, Sofia! I will be posting my cake stand this week so check back! Thanks for popping over!

• 22

Consie Sindet says

Thanks, Vica! There is so much inspiration on pinterest for cake plates!! I hope you find one you love!

Trackbacks